Organizational Design & Development
- Led the design and implementation of the "people"
component of a multi-state financial services company's business renewal
initiative (see Case Study 1) to overhaul
existing operations and create new market opportunities.
- Project-managed a talent selection improvement initiative
for an investment bank. Deliverables included developing the selection criteria,
interview training and evaluation.
- Led a team of change management consultants in the design
and delivery of a new Shared Services organization for a multi-state healthcare
provider system of 45 hospitals.
- Co-designed and project managed the shift from a centralized
to a regional deployment structure for professional services in a high technology
company. This resulted in increased utilization of services, quicker deployment
to client requests, and lower travel costs.
- Provided change management consultation (see
Case Study 2) to a managed care company on the launch, design and implementation
of a large-scale change initiative to build a consumer-focused health plan.
- Prepared California's largest healthcare provider for
implementing a post-merger integration strategy based on a SAP solution.
Deliverables included redesigning the organizational structure, roles and
performance management systems.
- Developed the business case and designed communication
materials to launch "Project Management as a Core Competency"
initiative for the worldwide operations group of a high technology company.
- Collaborated with the project team to manage and monitor
the world wide transformation of the Sales organization in a high technology
company, from a product focused sales force to an account-managed single
point of contact with the customers.
- Designed and facilitated management team development
off-sites (see Case Study 3) for a major
high technology company to determine strategic goals and priorities, clarify
the role of the management team and address leadership development needs.
- Guided the design and launch of a worldwide culture change
effort within an international oil company to meet competitive challenges
following privatization. Strategy included developing more effective leadership
- Coached medical facility department chief on implementing
organizational changes involving new responsibilities and accountabilities
in their management team members' roles.
- Served as an executive coach in a large high technology
company, using a competency model to assess, observe, provide feedback,
and offer development recommendations to a large cadre of executives.
© 2006 Ewins & Winby.All rights reserved.
(415) 543-5435 www.ewinswinby.com